Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 26, 2012

Oil Pulling Day 1

I have been reading on oil pulling for some time. I have went back and forth with it. Debating on if it's a good choice for me since I do still have 11 mercury filled fillings. After speaking with the doctor that will be removing my fillings he assured me they were not going to come out in my case. He said start off slow and work up. This was a month ago he said this and I finally took the plunge this morning.

I took 1/4 teaspoon (note NOT tablespoon) and put it in my mouth. I started to swish. It wasn't bad at all. This morning I chose coconut oil. It is unrefined and cold pressed it still has several good attributes and properties to it.

I took the coconut oil and let it melt a bit then I put it in my mouth. For the first 5-10 seconds I was like wow this isn't that bad. Kept swishing and trying not to do it too hard so my mouth wouldn't get sore. I kept going more and more. About 60-90 seconds in I started hacking up phlegm. I had some pretty severe congestion, allergies, and sinus pressure this past few weeks so this didn't surprise me. From what I have read and understand it can combat a variety of ailments. I just hope to overcome my allergies until I can get my gut completely healed up.

So after day 1 def not the best way I thought it would end up, but each day I will track my progress on here and post what has happened. I know some days will be better than others but the best thing is to just keep chugging along to make it happen and overcome my health issues. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment