- 1/4 Cup of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup of Tapioca Starch (You can use corn starch too but decrease it to 1/4 cup. My daughter has a slight allergy to corn and corn like products but not to Tapioca) **Note you can also use Arrowroot**
- 1 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 25-30 drops of Essential Oil of Choice (I chose Lavender because of the calming of the nerves, antibacterial, and the smell)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add them to a container or choice. I used an old deodorant container and cleaned it out.
- Then put in the fridge to harden. Keep in fridge during the hotter months but you can take out during the colder months.
|Here are the ingredients and brands that I used.|
Please leave a comment and let me know how it worked for you. I made this for my almost 11 year old daughter and she loves it and thinks it works better than the store bought.