Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 4, 2011

God Put Everything Here For a Reason

As I was reading my bible and studying for my natural doctor degree I really was focused on the Genesis scripture 1:11, 1:12  and 1:29. These 3 scriptures talk about how God has given us everything we need and it is here for a reason. The bible speaks to us several times about not trusting our faith, and salvation to man (Psalm 146:3) but why is it that so many of us trust our doctors with our health to the point where it could kill us. In Hosea it says that my people are DESTROYED by the lack of knowledge. It doesn't say they recovered, they became ill, but destroyed. Taking pills, drugs, and eating poor diets destroy our lives. It puts us in a cycle that is hard to break and could ultimately kill us. Here are some stats that show how we are being DESTROYED due to trust in man and not in our heavenly father.


  • 215,000 people under the age of 20 have diabetes. 
  • Celiac Disease effects roughly 3 million people. 
  • Crohns Disease effects 500,000 Americans. 
  • The American Cancer Society states that an estimated 274,000 people are diagnosed with a digestive Cancer each year to include the gallbladder, stomach, esophagus, and colon. 
  • GERD effects roughly 20% of the American population. 
  • The antacid industry is a 50 billion dollars a year industry. 
  • Processed food in the US alone is a 3.2 trillion dollar industry. 

These are just a few quick stats showing how broken our bodies are. We are allowing doctors kill us slowly. There is not one person that you meet that says that don't know someone that has Cancer, Heartburn, Acid Reflux, Arthritis, Sinus problems, digestive issues or an autoimmune disease. 

This was not God's intentions at all. In Genesis 1:29 he says And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat KJV. All throughout scripture we read of healing and prayer. The healing that Jesus performed on people were casting demons out of the bodies, and raising people from the dead. You don't hear of Jesus or his disciples healing people from sinuses, colds and flus. Instead they had wisdom to heal themselves with herbs, and good nutrition. So I have to ask where is your trust? Do you trust God with your life or man? If you trust man over God for you health you have just made for yourself an idol. God can easily take something away from you just as fast as he gave it to you. The first thing you do when you wake up with a cold, runny, nose, or pain in your back or head what is the first thing you do? If it isn't praying to God for guidance, and wisdom to ease your symptoms and get better than you have just put an idol over God yourself and your flesh. King David asked for wisdom and God gave it to him. This has been my prayer for the last 5 years God just give me wisdom to know what to do. Give me wisdom to speak your words and your ways. God give me wisdom and he has. He has given me wisdom in abundance so I can help others with their health. He has given me wisdom to the point that I have seen women overcome Cancer with diet change and exercise. I have been blessed to see the fruit of my seeds that I have sown. Not all of us get to see the fruit but God was gracious enough to bless me to see it. 

So in closing I am going to ask one last time do you trust God or Man. Remember man can't save you but God can. Jesus can save you from hell. Jesus can heal you. God can give you wisdom but only if you ask. James 4:3 states that you ask but do not receive because you ask with doubt. Pray with out ceasing and God will give you what you ask according to his will in heaven. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment