I get a lot of questions about what our diet is. It's hard for me to explain, because we do not do just one type of diet. So here it is we are a Paleo Wapper.
- We eat primarily Paleo with grains once a week.
- We still eat beans as far as pinto, black, and kidney beans. (We soak them overnight for digestive health)
- We eat grains once a week and that is very rare even then. (Some we still soak overnight)
- We eat primarily gluten free, but not cassein free.
- We believe in lots of good fats to nourish our bodies.
- We grass fed beef for it's CLA, and higher nutrient dense foods.
- We do recipes from Nourishing Traditions.
- We drink raw milk, and make several recipes from it. (Benefits of Raw Milk)
- We don't eat sugar, processed foods, or artificial foods.
- We believe in eating a rainbow of foods. Each day we try incorporate to eat a color of the rainbow of fruit, or vegetables.
This is our family. This is what fits. We also do Crossfit, Insanity, Elliptical, and weight training. I am considered Obese and I am doing all these things. I am losing weight, but slowly and healthy. I believe for our family this is what God wants for us, because he made these foods for us. I am finding that I am going to the store less and less.
We don't count calories, because the body doesn't know how to count them. The body knows nutrition.