I love when I whip something together and BAM a blog post comes out of it. So this morning I was just throwing some stuff together. I have made a similar recipe called Almond Banana Pancakes, but this one slightly different and a TON better. They literally melted in our mouth.
- 2 Free Range Organic Eggs
- 2 Medium Sized Bananas Smashed
- 1/4 Cup of Organic/Natural Peanut Butter (This can be replaced by Almond Butter, Almond Flour or Coconut Flour)
- 6-8 Ghiradelli 60% Pure Cocoa Chocolate Chips
- Turn on the skillet. I used my cast iron. No butter or oil is needed for mine. Plus the might burn with some kind of oil.
- Smash the bananas in a separate bowl.
- Beat the eggs until smooth.
- Add in smashed bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
- Mix well.
- Take a small spoon or scoop and pour in pan. They should be about the size of a silver dollar. If they are too big, they may burn and not cook properly.
- After about 45 seconds to 90 seconds flip the pancakes.
- Then take out when ready and enjoy. Eating them slightly warm is best. There will still be some peanut butter in the middle just melted which causes a melt in your mouth sensation.