Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

All Purpose Cleaner

I have used these items in our home for over 5 years now. I love them and they work absolutely wonderful. I use them only for surface cleaning, not for windows and mirrors. The ingredients and not that expensive and can last a long time.

Ingredients:
  • 2 Cups Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
  • 2 Cups of lukewarm water 
  • 7-10 drops of an essential oil of your choice (I use tea tree, clove, sweet thyme or lavender)
Directions:
  1. Mix the Apple cider Vinegar and baking soda in a container. (I use a spray bottle from Walmart for around a buck)
  2. Slowly add in the water, because of the apple cider vinegar and baking soda it will fizz a lot. If you do it too fast it will overspill. 
  3. Add in the essential oil and enjoy. 










Let me know what you think. Leave me a comment of what oils you used and why. I love hearing different blends. It might be one that I will use next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment