- 2 Cups Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Cups of lukewarm water
- 7-10 drops of an essential oil of your choice (I use tea tree, clove, sweet thyme or lavender)
- Mix the Apple cider Vinegar and baking soda in a container. (I use a spray bottle from Walmart for around a buck)
- Slowly add in the water, because of the apple cider vinegar and baking soda it will fizz a lot. If you do it too fast it will overspill.
- Add in the essential oil and enjoy.
Let me know what you think. Leave me a comment of what oils you used and why. I love hearing different blends. It might be one that I will use next.