Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Organization Can Go A Long Way

So I have been wanting to do something that I used to do for a really long time. Planning out meals...eek!!! I used to plan them a week in advance according to our schedules. I had breakfast, lunch dinner and 2 snacks. Along with drinks. I know super organized. When we moved from Fort Hood to Fort Benning I kind of got behind so now that we are settled in Missouri I am doing it again.

So to start if you want to leave me a comment with one thing that you planned out and made it would be great. This weeks to do list for food is:
  • Make apple butter
  • Pumpkin Puree 
  • Prep Snacks
  • Prep 2 dinners 


Weekly Food Calender















1st Corinthians 14:40 

I love hearing from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment