Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 31, 2011

Homemade Pumpkin Pie


I would like to thank Charity for being a guest blogger on my page and writing this post for me. Hopefully we will hear more from her. 

Prepping the Pumpkin
                                                              
Preheat Oven: 350 degrees 

Cook Time: 2 Hours

Make pumpkin puree 


Preheat Oven: 425 degrees 

Cook Time: 35-40 Minutes

Ingredients:

  • 15oz pumpkin puree
  • ¾ tsp Ground Cinnamon---I added a couple extra dashes. J
  • ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
  • ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
  • ½ tsp. Ground Cloves
  • ½ tsp Sea Salt
  • 14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 9” Deep Dish Pie Pan  (I used a ready made pie crust)
Directions:

  1. Measure out 15oz of your pumpkin puree. (Which is almost 2 cups. The exact measurement is 1 cup 7 ounces) 
  2. Mix in above ingredients. 
  3. Mix well. 
  4. Pour into your pie crust and place into 425 degree oven for 15 minutes.
  5. After 15 minutes reduce oven to 350 and cook an additional 35-40 minutes. 
  6. Make sure pie is completely cooled before serving. 

Finished Pumpkin Pie

Let me know what you think. I love hearing your thoughts. 
Juanita 

0 comments:

Post a Comment