I would like to thank Charity for being a guest blogger on my page and writing this post for me. Hopefully we will hear more from her.
Prepping the Pumpkin
Preheat Oven: 350 degrees
Cook Time: 2 Hours
Make pumpkin puree .
Preheat Oven: 425 degrees
Cook Time: 35-40 Minutes
- 15oz pumpkin puree
- ¾ tsp Ground Cinnamon---I added a couple extra dashes. J
- ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp. Ground Cloves
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 9” Deep Dish Pie Pan (I used a ready made pie crust)
- Measure out 15oz of your pumpkin puree. (Which is almost 2 cups. The exact measurement is 1 cup 7 ounces)
- Mix in above ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour into your pie crust and place into 425 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes reduce oven to 350 and cook an additional 35-40 minutes.
- Make sure pie is completely cooled before serving.
|Finished Pumpkin Pie|
Let me know what you think. I love hearing your thoughts.